Submitted by Lansing on
For many of us, the holidays just passed brought into sharp focus the contrasts between our inner and outer worlds.
- People, rituals and memories reenacted and absent
- Environments re-entered and carried around with us
- Confusion between present wants and passed needs
All help to drowned out our sense of Self. And they can still give raise to equally powerful and expansive changes which seem appropriate as the new year is upon us.
- Deserving breeds belonging
- Acceptance and Forgiveness support each other
- Gratitude grows from all of them
And gratitude also reveals healing already accomplished and generates creativity to come… Happy 2014!