The simple, intellectual answer is because neither is in the present.
Sadly, that doesn’t reduce them. The real answer takes a little courage but is actually fun!
We each have not five but ten sensory channels and processor sets – the five familiar ones:
- where-we-are (proprioception)
- moving-through-space/time (kinesthesia)
- monitoring-of-state-of-being (interoception)
- sense of time (temporality)
- situational awareness (energetics)
By sharpening and reprioritizing these many constant informational streams,
we will not only have a good time – even amaze ourselves –
we will reduce the habitual tyrannies of both past and future.
Saturday 11am to 6pm
$150 for the day.
Bring a friend or family member and both receive a $25 discount